Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exploring squad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exploring squad Empty Exploring squad Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Ok guys, i will need people who are willing to put in massive amounts of time finding every gold chest, loot, ghosts, and scouring the area thoroughly. I plan to be on late evening on launch on my ps4, so that being said...
Lets meet up in orbit 7PDT, 9 Central, 10 East, 3AM U.K (sorry guys)
4. (50/50)*
5. (50/50)*
(50/50)*= Reserve, in the case we cant make it

I will update the times as days go by Smile

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

2Exploring squad Empty Re: Exploring squad Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:08 am

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Guess ill solo this bitch cheers Me and my D-Eagle #YOLO

3Exploring squad Empty Re: Exploring squad Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Shanlan Thanlan

I'd be down to map out everything.

There was cool video Dattos put up about farming loot chests for glimmer.

4Exploring squad Empty Re: Exploring squad Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Gold chests and dead ghosts are in fixed locals for everyone, however 'normal' glimmer chests are unfortunately in random spots for all, even those in the same fire team.an exploration team up would only be good if you wanna go for the former items then.

5Exploring squad Empty Re: Exploring squad Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:Gold chests and dead ghosts are in fixed locals for everyone, however 'normal' glimmer chests are unfortunately in random spots for all, even those in the same fire team.an exploration team up would only be good if you wanna go for the former items then.

You still get normal chests tho, and if you open one too soon and your teammate is not around, by the time he gets there its gone, me and roberto would loot hunt, most of the chests he got i could to so long as we opened it when one was nearby, of course not all but most

6Exploring squad Empty Re: Exploring squad Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Shanlan Thanlan

Normal chests are random spawns, but the spawn locations are the same. Mapping those would make it easier to farm for glimmer and items. With the new patch it seems like there's more reward for farming chests.

Additionally, the chests are prox. triggered, just like ammo crates in PvP, if you wait for your party to be nearby everyone should be able to open them. But that's one of those mechanics that will need to be tested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum