Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

TLL Squad: 12th of September

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TLL Squad: 12th of September  Empty TLL Squad: 12th of September Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:39 am

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Well name says it, I plan to do this maybe the 12th get 6 of us together and hit up the crucible,
Will get down 10 members, seeing as how some might leave early, or be on different times and so. After launch ill post the times so we can all be on, until then we could PvP with who ever is online
1. Roberto
2. Flyin
3. Ghost???
4. Pintsize (im sure hes down)
5. Merrick
6. PulpReducer
7. Farhan

Last edited by Ramirezpaco on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

2TLL Squad: 12th of September  Empty Re: TLL Squad: 12th of September Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:48 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'll be free for this! Tis Friday after all and I'm a sad bastard lol so will probably do an all nighter!

3TLL Squad: 12th of September  Empty Re: TLL Squad: 12th of September Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:04 pm

PulpReducer

I'll probably be around for this.

4TLL Squad: 12th of September  Empty Re: TLL Squad: 12th of September Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

i am down man that is a great idea to have our first crucible after a few days of gathering some good gear, count me in

5TLL Squad: 12th of September  Empty Re: TLL Squad: 12th of September Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm

shodante

shodante

Ill join this group. My connection is better than I thought so ill give it a go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum