Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules: New Members please read

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules: New Members please read Empty Rules: New Members please read Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Rules:
Hello Clan Members, in this forum, you will find the general rules of the clan:
1) Mic is required in this clan
2) Mature themed Clan
3) Must be a contributing clan member
4) Have respect for others
Breaking any of the following rules could result in your termination in this clan

Forum Rules: We have a few ladies, so no pictures of sexual parts guys, If i think it may offend someone i will replace your picture with something more toned down. Also if its something a bit more of a adult topic use the NSFW in the title... thanks guys, drink wisely

Should you encounter personal issues with another member:
*Message me, do not post issues in public or try to make anyone look bad. Message me.
*If you have an issue with an Admin message the other Admin if you have issues with all Admins good luck organizing a coup.
*We as a clan need to respect each other i know some conflicts may arise so message me to try to control them .
thanks

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

2Rules: New Members please read Empty Re: Rules: New Members please read Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

forum rules : We have a few ladies, so no pictures of sexual parts guys, If i think it may offend someone i will replace your picture with something more toned down. Also if its something a bit more of a adult topic use the NSFW in the title... thanks guys, drink wisely

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum