Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raid group.

+4
Merrick
manxpt
IvoryShadow
Kylar616
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Raid group. Empty Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hey so with raids released on tuesday for some god awful reason and I go back to work wednesday morning I am putting this thread up to get a raid team together for next weekend, friday maybe? We can discuss times as the week goes on, please state your gmt time when mentioning dates.

Raid member 1 - Kylar616 - Hunter, Bladedancer

Raid member 2 - ivory - Warlock, Voidwalker

Raid member 3 - manxpt - Hunter, Gunslinger.

Raid member 4 - merrick - Warlock - sunslinger

Raid member 5 - connor shand -  Hunter, Gunslinger

Raid member 6 - potential shodante

Last edited by Kylar616 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 am; edited 7 times in total

2Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 am

IvoryShadow

I'm game but it does come out Monday though, it starts at Tuesday 12am NZT which is 12pm on Monday GMT and 5am PST

3Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:15 am

manxpt

Im in but i have to get to 26 item lvl to be able to do so.
Im working from 04:00pm to 00:00 GWT so im good with your time.

4Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:18 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'm in, will be available 7.30-11 gmt everyday and most all day weekends

5Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:23 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'm the same merrick so you can always run it with me. And if that's true ivory we can give it a shot monday. What time would suit everyone then? Got all day.

Man what level are you? If its one or two under and we can take you in it should be fine.

6Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 pm

IvoryShadow

"As soon as it's September 16th somewhere in the world, the Vault of Glass will accept challengers. "
taken from the weekly update, given that NZT was the time that they opened the servers i'd say its safe to assume Monday morning in the US and afternoon in the EU.

I should be able to do it from 1pm to 4pm GMT on Monday. If its the weekend Friday is fine except between 6-10 GMT i think....

7Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Make sure everyone has set our group as the clan (you get a trophy) Very Happy

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

8Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:23 pm

shodante

shodante

I can join late night friday and sunday night but not Saturday. Pacific standard time

9Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

That mean you're in paco? Late night pst dante? That would be too late for me as im 8 hours ahead of that

10Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 pm

IvoryShadow

looks like i was wrong

The Vault of Glass opens at 2AM Pacific on September 16th.

11Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 pm

shodante

shodante

Well sunday I could make it much earlier in the day. Put me down as a maybe for sunday

12Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 am

Connor_shand

hey i am a level 26 hunter i wouldn't mind hopefully 27 in the next few day i would like to participate if at all possible = )
Psn id : shandy631584
gmt: i can manage any time Tuesday as off work that day ^_~ let me know if you are going to hit it i am on most days

13Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Awesome. So with a full potential raid group here is like to state a few prep things to do.

I have access to a lv 26 strike to get Thorn, the exotic hand cannon and merrick will tell you it is fucking insane.

First of AMMO PACKS. We will need them, the above strike has sheilds on most things so ammo is spent fast as hell.

Secondly said sheilds ONLY take damage from the MATCHING ELEMENT. Therefore I suggest we get into pairs to cover all 3 elements and those pairs focus on the same enemy.

I would also suggest we use primary weapons on health bars, primary ammo is cheap as hell and that we will have our element attacks in reserve.

Would also request we post our class and subclass we plan to use as they are also elemental.

Thanks guys.

14Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:31 am

Connor_shand

i will most likely be using my gunslinger class i also have plan c an exotic fusion rifle frost element

15Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:35 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Connor_shand wrote:i will most likely be using my gunslinger class i also have plan c an exotic fusion rifle frost element

I noticed that earlier, good for shields those.

And as paco mentioned mind and click the 'set as playstation clan' button on out bungie.net clan page.

16Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'll more than likely role suns infer for the benefit to the rest of the raid! Not to mention a self revive!

17Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 pm

manxpt

Hunter Gunslinger

18Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Raid progress is saved to party leader so who will he on to continue over the weekend if we need to? I know i will be but I'm not confident enough in my net to be the lead.

19Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Don't mind doing it, I'm rocking 100m/b

20Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 am

Connor_shand

when is the raid going to take place ill need to check what i am working if it is on the weekend i did set this clan as my main however i don't appear to have it showing up in game not sure why

21Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 am

IvoryShadow

Im a void walker. Right now im bringing a void damage rocket launcher, the truth, and unless I get something better arc damage shotgun

22Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:17 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Merrick will be fireteam leader so its up to him. But im free all weekend. We hobbled a group together last night to crack the vault open and it took forever and was infuriating. Was fun though.

23Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:38 pm

shodante

shodante

I got a solar based shot gun and a void rocket launcher. If that helps.

24Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:11 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'll be looking to start invites at 8pm gmt time, that's 12pm east. Don't worry if you can't make it for this exact time, I plan on doing a late one and there may be substitutes. We're starting again with a new fire team leader so we can have another go at opening the door and getting more loot, every member of the old team can participate so long as the fire team leader is different. Void damage and fire damage are preferential although once we get past the Templar I'm sure that arc will play a major part. Make sure you stock up on ammo packs to be on the safe side.

25Raid group. Empty Re: Raid group. Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:46 pm

PulpReducer

I'll be around at about 5pm EST. Gunslinger with solar and void weapons and thorn handcannon as primary. Friday the 19th that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum