Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tacoslammer MI est warlock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tacoslammer MI est warlock Empty Tacoslammer MI est warlock Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm

tacoslammer

What's up y'all it's goes without saying that I'm excited to play destiny. I'm 23, live in michigan, Psn is tacoslammer. I will be playing as much as I possibly can maneuvering around works schedule an being a father. I have Thursday - Sunday of this week so it's going to be "crush the opposition" time. I'm going to assume all played beta but if not get at me an I'll show you where first 5 gold chests are so we can unlock the faster sparrow. I am currently logging on to my ps3 as we speak to add you guys. Welcome an lets do this! cheers

2Tacoslammer MI est warlock Empty Re: Tacoslammer MI est warlock Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Awesome, welcome to the fam Very Happy will likely play ps3 here and there so ill hit you up

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

3Tacoslammer MI est warlock Empty Re: Tacoslammer MI est warlock Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 pm

tacoslammer

Sounds good man. Can't wait

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum