Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playing on the 8th

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playing on the 8th Empty Playing on the 8th Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

So according to a Bungie tweet, the game servers will actually go live as soon as somewhere in the world hits the 9th of Sept, which for the rest of the world means the 8th, so those lucky people that do get the game a day early can get an early start.

http://time.com/3256172/destiny-launch-guide/

The tweet is about halfway down.

Damn i really hope my game comes early!.

2Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:20 am

ifondledYAmom

ifondledYAmom

Seems as tho u have to have a hard copy to play early as I dont think tha download from ps store wont allow til 9th b sure to update this as i will try to launh my game tomorrow! Fingers crossed

3Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

Yea sadly digital users will have to wait i think.

4Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

on ign they are already playing the game , I guess it was going to happen with ppl in different time zones but they got the advantage now. Sad

5Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Farhan--OG wrote:on ign they are already playing the game , I guess it was going to happen with ppl in different time zones but they got the advantage now. Sad
Servers have been open since like 8 am ET but you need a physical copy, so IGN and bigger cool communities get hook ups -_-

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

6Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

Ramirezpaco wrote:
Farhan--OG wrote:on ign they are already playing the game , I guess it was going to happen with ppl in different time zones but they got the advantage now. Sad
Servers have been open since like 8 am ET but you need a physical copy, so IGN and bigger cool communities get hook ups -_-

Indeed, its sickening really, what about us poor lowly saps who always gotta wait Sad .

7Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Technically your not waiting, the people in NZ have got it at the exact same time as you, and the live feeds being streamed are glimpses of the future! What a wonderous place we live in!

8Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

K, I am officially 5th in the que for the midnight launch, ima so excited ima need the loo!! There's a dude in front of me, looks 18, here with his mother =S

9Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Playing on the 8th Image

=D

10Playing on the 8th Empty Re: Playing on the 8th Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder