Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

PS4 Wireless Gold Headset

+3
Ramirezpaco
IvoryShadow
Merrick
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

For those who have the above headset, you'll be please to find out that the destiny audio team are currently working on a custom profile especially for destiny! Non confirmation yet on whether it'll be available for launch but at least we can expect it soon =D

https://mobile.twitter.com/UrkMcGurk/status/507752527211679744

2PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 pm

IvoryShadow

Wow, cool

3PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Meh, I still think a wired turtle beach is better....

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

4PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Ramirezpaco wrote:Meh, I still think a wired turtle beach is better....

That's what I use. Causeimacheapfuck!

5PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

That makes Paco acheapfuck too lol

6PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:That makes Paco acheapfuck too lol
lol! no shame lol

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

7PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Devilkiller01

Yahhh!

8PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

Sweet, i just got my gold headset a few days ago.

9PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Empty Re: PS4 Wireless Gold Headset Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I am really loving my gold headset, they are great for ANY GAME, and most all music genres like techno, r n b, hiphop, but they are not good if u want to listen to ray charles lol. For that you need to change you setting from the headset companion app. But i am VERY happy with the headset, the mic is great the sound even better, and the battery life is running me around 8 hours, and about 6 hours if i turn the virtual surround sound . But i think its a great buy for 80 $

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum