Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

A kinda turn on topic :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A kinda turn on topic :D Empty A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

So how many of you have looked at the pics? You all know which I refer too and if you have a dick and say you haven't we all understand. There is a woman looking over your shoulder currently and you want to look manly and defend honour and stuff to get your hole.

2A kinda turn on topic :D Empty Re: A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:07 pm

shodante

shodante

What pics? Seriously no clue what this post is about.

3A kinda turn on topic :D Empty Re: A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Both me and my mrs have been keenly looking at the new posts, if anything for curiosity!! Haha it is definitely a unique event to say the least xD

4A kinda turn on topic :D Empty Re: A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

shodante wrote:What pics? Seriously no clue what this post is about.

You poor poor guy.

5A kinda turn on topic :D Empty Re: A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:25 pm

shodante

shodante

How about informing me than so I'm less of a poor unfortunate soul.

6A kinda turn on topic :D Empty Re: A kinda turn on topic :D Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Lol google thefappening

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum