Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flying Scotsman!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Flying Scotsman! Empty The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:47 am

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

So I am Kylar(PSN:kylar616) or Martin or Pringle don't care what you call me. I'm Scottish, and sorry my fellow brits but I am a Yes man!

I am mostly a JRPG guy though I enjoy WRPGS even if I play them for the gameplay rather than story (with a few exceptions e.g. Bioware).

Was never interested in Destiny until I played the alpha. Figured it would be flooded by their halo fanboys but the lack of proximity chat and how much I enjoyed the alpha had me hooked and the preorder was immediately placed.

When it comes to shooters however I am reckless as hell, but I prefer to call myself the distraction Smile.

I want to blast through the story as soon as possible so I can then focus on loot/leveling but will obviously be grinding out a daily or two and strikes to level up a little.

Never played pvp on shooters beyond a few weeks and never seriously or with people so if you are looking for a serious crucible team pass me by, however if you want to have fun and listen to my cursing and not knowing what I am saying with my accent them I am in.

I'm a little strategic, always switched guns too see if I can do better. Like pretty much every beta strike I did the other two would be taken out by the snipers in the wave part if I didn't counter snipe (not that I am particularly good, but I have my moments), and then there was the tank, same as above when nearly every strike the other two would camp below the in the building on the right of the map and pretty much inevitably die together while I killed the mobs and agroed the tank on the other side of the map.

Will be playing Hunter and jumping around with my cape flowing majestically in the breeze.

2The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Ok, I did have a very cool meme of Alex salmond and Morpheus however it appears this website doesn't like hot linking =(

3The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:Ok, I did have a very cool meme of Alex salmond and Morpheus however it appears this website doesn't like hot linking =(

Post the link, ill edit your message so it works

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

4The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I've tried posting it with about 20 spaces between various characters but it still won't let me paste the link =S

5The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:I've tried posting it with about 20 spaces between various characters but it still won't let me paste the link =S
LMAO Pm it to me, while i research the problem with Cortana

6The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:I've tried posting it with about 20 spaces between various characters but it still won't let me paste the link =S

FIXED, Try now cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

7The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

The Flying Scotsman! Image

8The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Yay!!!! What did you have to do?!! Lol

9The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Merrick wrote:Yay!!!! What did you have to do?!! Lol
Change my security settings, Meme away Twisted Evil

10The Flying Scotsman! Empty Re: The Flying Scotsman! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

haha im not going into a political debate but independence doesnt mean we keep salmond.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum