Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shanlan Thanlan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shanlan Thanlan Empty Shanlan Thanlan Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Shanlan Thanlan

Hello guys, Andy here. I live in Seattle, US West Coast, Pacific Time (UTC -8/-7).

PSN: ShanlanThanlan

I go by Andy, Shan, Shanlan.

I'm really excited for Destiny, I've played the Alpha, Beta, and playtested at Bungie. Last one was just yesterday, 4th of Sept. The game looks fantastic and can't wait to play with everyone.

I plan on getting a fireteam together and run through all the missions on hard on launch. It will be very challenging, but I feel normal is a little too easy.

I'm a big fan of min/max theory and theory crafting in general. I used to play a Korean space shooter MMO called Space Cowboy Online/Air Rivals/Ace Online, so I'm used to very grind heavy games, but now I don't have much time for them. I also prefer teamwork over lone wolf strategies.

On launch I plan to main a Striker Titan, but will expand to all three classes, especially to maximize raid drops.

My schedule will most likely be 2100-0000 pst/pdt, almost every night.

Edit: I should add that my weekend (Sat/Sun) schedule is usually wide open. Which would be a good time to do raids and inter-timezone gatherings.

Last edited by Shanlan Thanlan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Shanlan Thanlan Empty Re: Shanlan Thanlan Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Ah hopefully you can get some early days in someday so we can play together, UK time sometimes sucks.

3Shanlan Thanlan Empty Re: Shanlan Thanlan Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Shanlan Thanlan

I should add that my weekend (Sat/Sun) schedule is usually wide open. Which would be a good time to do raids and inter-timezone gatherings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum