Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

first run through of storyline Hard mode

+3
Merrick
Ramirezpaco
shodante
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1first run through of storyline Hard mode Empty first run through of storyline Hard mode Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:48 am

shodante

shodante

need 2 decent players to help run through the story mode of destiny on hard mode. this will be challenging and we probably will die often so patience is a must. comment if interested

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

That sounds really tough, I did that (solo though) on hard with a new character and the shortest mission (like 20? the one were we first see the wizard) took double the time, you are brave lol

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

shodante

shodante

Brave, only if we succeed. Foolish if we fail

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

We won't fail! Lol cannot wait!

Shanlan Thanlan

I'm in.

Hard is tough but doable. I think if you are soloing you should do normal to get through it faster but if with a fireteam then hard is worth the extra exp. The main difficulty stems from the level difference, it really cuts back on your damage dealt. There are also a lot more enemies within the respawn restricted area, around double from what I've experienced.

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

You crazy fools, good luck to you though Smile.

PulpReducer

I'll do it. Only issue is that I'm East coast with a fairly traditional job schedule of 8 to 5ish on weekdays. Weekends I'm definitely free and every other Friday I have off. When the game comes out I'm leaving early around 1pm though.

Not sure if you are going for the midnight release, or what your schedule is...I definitely want to play hard mode right off the bat though.

Edit: just saw Shalan's schedule of 9-12 PST, that's a bit too late for me on weekdays, on weekends it would be okay.

shodante

shodante

My work schedule is a toss up each week but I plan to be playing the game whenever I'm free.

shodante

shodante

Also looks like u got myself some teammates. Most excellent. See you all starside

Shanlan Thanlan

For the first couple weeks I think I'll be playing as soon as I get home which will be about 1630 pst.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get off early on launch, but I plan to get it at midnight and have it loading while I'm at work so I can jump in once I get home. I'll add you guys and see where you guys are by the time I get on. I've already played most of the initial missions, under lvl 20, so I should have no problem catching up.

voltaone

Meee Smile I'll be on at midnight pst time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]