Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Destiny CodeName Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Destiny CodeName Thread Empty Official Destiny CodeName Thread Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

You are welcomed to post nicknames but the ones i edit and add will be the universal ones so dont get mad if you call shanks, sharks and we make fun of you
Enemies:

Dreg= Greg ("God Damn Greg"-Ghost)
Servitor= Purple Pokeball/Masterball
Shank=Shark
Thrall=Zombie
Jimmy=Anyone/anything we dont feel like pronouncing/Know name

Objects:

Sparrow=Speeder

Members: Codenames for members will be if you do/say something dumb and we call you that or your psn is meh
EX
IfondledYAmom= Mom (we will call you mom)

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

2Official Destiny CodeName Thread Empty Re: Official Destiny CodeName Thread Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Kylar616

Kylar616
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I claim copyright on that use of jimmy. Scotland's lawyers shall send a formal cease and desist in due time.

3Official Destiny CodeName Thread Empty Re: Official Destiny CodeName Thread Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

DavidUSN

DavidUSN

I'm talking Volk, for my codename as I always loved having stealthy snipers with the codename Volk, plus it works for my character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum