Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea for the Fireteams

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idea for the Fireteams Empty Idea for the Fireteams Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:15 pm

DavidUSN

DavidUSN

here is an idea I thought of and wanted to throw it out there, but code names for the members to make call outs quick?

2Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Code names hmm, I tend to usually create nicknames, I know we had a member who would always say Alpha, Bravo, Charlie since he was in the Air force, threw me off so much, but i got used to it, i see it more being used in PvP, or things
Servitor= we call purple pokeball
Dreg= Greg (god damn greg)

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

3Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:22 pm

DavidUSN

DavidUSN

Ramirezpaco wrote:Code names hmm, I tend to usually create nicknames, I know we had a member who would always say Alpha, Bravo, Charlie since he was in the Air force, threw me off so much, but i got used to it, i see it more being used in PvP, or things
Servitor= we call purple pokeball
Dreg= Greg (god damn greg)

Enemies or even the members of the fire team what ever anyone wants to do, just an idea I had

4Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

I will start up a thread, its a good idea, especially if im saying greg and purple pokeball and my teams like "This kid ok? wtf he talking bout" Gotcha

5Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Shanlan Thanlan

I don't think code names for players are necessary, there's no open comms in Destiny so we don't have to worry about any traffic intercepts. Also gamertags are basically nicknames already.

Thread to keep track of nicknames for the enemies was a good idea, some of the names are a little long, but I try to stick to whatever the display name is, usually shortened for speed, ie. servitors = serv(s).

I feel this will be important later once we have more bosses to keep track off, as their names get long and complicated. Maybe Cpt. Alpha, Bravo, etc. to name the different ones in a strike. But this could all be developed later.

I think later on we'll need different threads for each mission/strike/raid/pvp map, and then we can start naming things. Paths, areas, drop points, spawn points, etc.

Last edited by Shanlan Thanlan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Shanlan Thanlan wrote:I don't think code names for players are necessary, there's no open comms in Destiny so we don't have to worry about any traffic intercepts. Also gamertags are basically nicknames already.
We wont be posting every members only a few (well i want to) like for example -XXRAINXXBOXX55- Real name is under DORA DA EXPLORA....McLovin...thats what we call him lol.
You are right about the map and mission things, I would love to get
Walkthroughs for every mission
Ghost Locations
Treasure Locations
ETC I feel that would really distinguish us from other clans, But i know it will be work for that

7Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

I also feel that Everyone wont even notice ours compared to those of IGNs lol

8Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:28 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I'm getting the LE handbook guide at midnight which probably has every map covered and where choke points are etc, I'd be happy to take pics I the pages and post for everyone!

9Idea for the Fireteams Empty Re: Idea for the Fireteams Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:53 am

Ukdruid

Ukdruid

I think we should stick to basic stuff like, kill that big purple ball thing shooting death at my face, no need to overcomplicate things Smile.

I suppose if you find like minded people to group with you could have a go of it, kind of roleplay your parts as such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]