Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merrick, PSN: GDogg9889

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merrick, PSN: GDogg9889 Empty Merrick, PSN: GDogg9889 Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:34 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

[stands up] hello everyone, my name is Gareth and I am a alcoholic destinyaholic. I'm from the UK, Hampshire to be precise, home of Jane Austen.......seriously.....but I'll be playing for a long stretch in the first week and many late evening the weekends following so whether your eu, yank or other undesirable I should be able to group!

Cannot wait to pick this game up and not put it down, expect a lot of random invites from me to group up and tackle hard mode. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have glimmer. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you accept my fireteam invite now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will troll you.

2Merrick, PSN: GDogg9889 Empty Re: Merrick, PSN: GDogg9889 Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:29 am

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

-claps- best intro thus far, you may be seated, and welcome to TLL Very Happy

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum